Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay
Our bus and tour guide will pick you up at hotel at approx 07:45 till 08:30 a.m then transfer to Halong Bay.
12:30 On arrival, enjoy a warm welcome aboard the Deluxe Dragon Cruise and drink in the spectacular vista during our passage into this magical bay. Cruise briefings and check-in your traditionally styled cabin on Deluxe Dragon Cruise.
13:00 Vietnamese lunch is served while passing the symbol of Ha Long bay "Fighting Cocks" Rock. Visit Sung Sot “Amazing cave” with many stalactites in numerous attractive forms and shapes. There will be plenty of time for kayaking, swimming and sunbathing as you anchor for a night on the bay.
19:00 Enjoy a wonderful delectable seafood dinner, Cuttle fishing & Karaoke singing before relaxing in your comfortable cabin. Overnight on Halong Dragon Cruise.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi
07:30 Wake up, enjoy fresh atmosphere on one of the World’s Natural Heritage Sites – Halong Bay. After breakfast, our chef teaches you how to decorate dishes with flowers made by vegetables and fruits or roots while cruising around the bay and back to habour.
12:30 Lunch at local restaurant in Halong City.
After lunch, get on bus and return to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi at approx 17:30. Drop you off at your hotel. End of trip!
- Vehicle (A/C): Ford transit 16 seats or County 29 seats
- Driver: proficient, enthusiastic, experienced.
- Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced).
- Welcome drink.
- Entrance fees: During Halong bay tour for 2 days 1 night
- Vietnamese meals as mentioned (standard and hygienic meal).
- Cruise: Safe, clean and beautiful.
- Luxury cabin with Air-conditioner, private bathroom, hot water, shower, standing cabin.
- Insurance on board
- Optional requested services: such as massages, beauty services, music performances, diving,… Barbeques and other specific wishes can be made on prior request only
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list